Friday, August 31, 2012

Intro Post. HELLO!


    For the fun of it and a place to keep track of our adventures, other than Facebook, I thought to start a travel/Theme Park/Cirque du Soleil/etc blog. I'm Arthur (in the hat) and Eric is my very cute fiance'. We have been together 10 years and await the day to be married. We love to get out to the local Southern California area or take off on vacation.

    My goal is to keep this very casual. Most importantly, maybe someone out there will be inspired to visit whatever points of interest Eric and I see. Right now I will mention there might be a lot of Disney posts here. Disneyland is very close and we usually visit Walt Disney World at least once a year. Somehow we can't seem to stay away from Disney World too long. I may even consider posting past trips to get things going. (It's not like we are on vacation each and ever week)

    Eric and I also love to see Cirque du Soleil shows. And boy do I love to write reviews on the shows we have seen! We have seen all the Vegas presentations that are running and the majority of the touring productions.


    So come along with us and I hope you'll let me know if you enjoy the blog. 

        

No comments: